Steven Johnson is an American science writer. He made a short video summarizing his new book “Where Good Ideas Come From.”
Watch the video HERE and WRITE DOWN all of the answers and BRING THEM TO CLASS. But answer just one in the comments.
1. What’s the difference between a “breakthrough idea” and a “hunch”?
2. Who invented the Internet and how long did it take him to get the idea?
3. Why did so many ideas come from coffee houses and salons?
4. What kinds of things is the Internet doing to our brains?
5. What is the great driver of technological and scientific innovation?
6. What does this mean: “Chance favors the connected mind”?